Track lighting is a method of lighting where light fixtures are attached anywhere on a continuous track rail which is electrically charged as compared to the need of routing electrical wiring to individual light positions. LED track lights have numerous advantages such as energy efficiency, longer lifespan, lesser heat emission, relatively inexpensive, versatility to add or remove etc and are now commonly used everywhere from the kitchen to the bedroom.
There is an upgraded LED technology popularly known as COB or chips on board. COB LED technology uses a process by which multiple LED chips are packaged into a single LED module, thus making it less glaring to look at and the light emitted is more evenly distributed over a wider area.
Track lights are available in mainly two colours – black or white.
- Available from 20W up to 45W
- Saves 80% energy
- No Ultraviolet or Infrared Rays
- Totally flexible, Compact & Adjustable design
- No Lead or Mercury content hence Environment friendly
- Provides Uniform Radiance & Enhances appeal of any environment
- Enhances measurable levels of performance as compared to older versions of high wattage halogen & HID light sources in Retail & Commercial lighting applications
- Perfect choice for Exhibition Stands
- Hotels, Bars
- Commercial & Residential lighting